18's or 17's?

Alright guys I drive a white 1995 honda prelude. The stock wheels are 14" and Im looking to upgrade probably with some black wheels. I was wondering if going the extra inch to 18 is really wortth it, or should I just stay with upping it to 17". Thanx!

I wouldnt go over 16's but i mean since BIG wheels are the thing now go with 17's, 18's are just to damn big on a prelude and I've seen a prelude with 18's it looked like crapt, sorry but IMO it did...Go with 16's or 17's no bigger...

17's everytime.

16's look good too, but.. yeah, all up to you.

I could very easily fit 18's under my car, but I don't see the point. None of the patterns look good, the size is unecessary, it would look akward, I can't afford/justify the extra cost, they weigh more, etc.

I want to get some 16" Rota Circuit 8's (bronze.. once I paint the car black) sooooo badly. Drop the car an 1" - 1.5".. and damn, it'll look sexay.

If I can't get Rotas, I'm going to look into Volks. Far fetched, but I can dream!

My dad just ordered a set of 16" Bronze Rota Circuit 8's for the del sol (my old sol). They'll be here Monday, but we still have to order tires. I think he's going to repaint the car this summer too. Either stay with the red or go with some kind of blue.....most likely the blue.

My dad just ordered a set of 16" Bronze Rota Circuit 8's for the del sol (my old sol). They'll be here Monday, but we still have to order tires. I think he's going to repaint the car this summer too. Either stay with the red or go with some kind of blue.....most likely the blue.

That is some of the best news I have ever heard. Lol ... I am getting bronze wheels too ... I was going to get the Circuit 8's too, but now I will get something different. Which blue ? CBP or EBP ?

So we will have another blue sol to the world, and a great one at that.

Plus, I'm stoked about the bronze wheels too.

So when he paints it, will he do door jams and engine bay too ?

Yeah definately. My dad's more of a perfectionist than me, and I'm pretty bad. If the cost is too much more for the color change then he'll probably go back red though. Either way it's getting a new paintjob. Oh and the seats are getting recovered in black leather.

That's awesome. Sounds like your dad's got good taste. And from the look of your teg in the sig, the apple didn't fall too far from the tree. I don't normally like tegs, especially those with wings, but that's way nice.

Archived