So i finally had a taste of what these 2 cars are made of. while cruising around on sunday afternoon in my best buds WRX ( i live in Halifax, so there is alot of highway driving to get from there to the suburbs), and as i was coming on from the on-ramp, i see a sweet ass black w/ carbonfirbre hood, black wheels S2k coming up the bi-hi...so i wait a bit and try seeing what the WRX is really made of? It's far from stock...Garrett GT4067R turbo, Greddy EVO2 exhaust system, TiAl wastegate&BOV, 272 camshaft's, port and polished head, 1000cc injectors, titanium lifters, oversized valves, retainers...the list goes on and on. needless to say it is retardedly fast. so i see the S2k givin her...looking for a run...we dropped down(about 80k) and then stomp it! we were pretty much head to head...3 & 4th gear( didn't have a chance to start from 1st) then realized within seconds we were going 180k+ and let off because of the zero tolerance speed enforcement around here...heart pounding...and off he flew.

moral of the story...i have such a new found respect for the capableness of both of these inasne machines...and look forward to hopefully giving another S...in my hopefully soon owned STI a run for it's money! :p

First of all this is a pretty pointless post without knowing the S2K's mods. Second, mountaindewguy sounds about as dumb as he must be. I garuntee if you dropped the same money into an S2000 as in a WRX (non STI), the S2000 would kill the WRX. Turbo setups on S2K's running stock motor are hitting mid 12's on street tires. That's without touching the motor itself.

First of all this is a pretty pointless post without knowing the S2K's mods. Second, mountaindewguy sounds about as dumb as he must be. I garuntee if you dropped the same money into an S2000 as in a WRX (non STI), the S2000 would kill the WRX. Turbo setups on S2K's running stock motor are hitting mid 12's on street tires. That's without touching the motor itself.

>_< was'nt trying to be whack...yes i don't know what mods were done to the S2K...if any at all...i was simply implying that we had a good run...i used to under-estimate the potential of the WRX...until now.

just call me shady :crazy: aka pointless

Well really though anything is going to run great with the amount of mods listed on the WRX. I'm more impressed than anything that the S2000 hung with a WRX with that many mods. I'm sure that WRX is pushing 350whp or more.

• 4 weeks later...
wrx>s2k

not doubting the s2k, but you put more money into it to get it as fast as the WRX.

put the same amount of money into the WRX...yeah.

One good thing about STi's are AWD. I don't really like that throaty sound of them though. But who am I kidding, an STi would rape me anally and I would kill for one.

post a dyno sheet for that wrx. i dont really believe it because not many people have a cam setup in their motors. if a wrx with that kind of setup raced an s2k it would have crap all over it. that wrx should be pushing over 400whp on that setup, especially with internals.

post a dyno sheet for that wrx. i dont really believe it because not many people have a cam setup in their motors. if a wrx with that kind of setup raced an s2k it would have crap all over it. that wrx should be pushing over 400whp on that setup, especially with internals.

lol...i'm workin on it :thumbsup:

The only reason i let up on the biotch was because i was rockin my 2 kids in the back seat...precious cargo to say the least...otherwise i would have smoked his a*s :p

SPACE DOCKED!!

lol...i'm workin on it :thumbsup:

The only reason i let up on the biotch was because i was rockin my 2 kids in the back seat...precious cargo to say the least...otherwise i would have smoked his a*s :p

SPACE DOCKED!!

what!! i never race wit kids in the car... thats the one of the two golden rules no racing with kids under 15 or parents. crap.. your dangerous

:p

what!! i never race wit kids in the car... thats the one of the two golden rules no racing with kids under 15 or parents. crap.. your dangerous

:p

I'm not dangerous...extremely responsible actually, and that's why I chose to back-off!!

I am a very capeable/defensive driver...that being said, I respectively threw in the towel and took into consideration my completely adorable , innocent off-spring.

Don't imply...I am as dedicated as it gets :blush:

• 3 years later...