Pictures of my Teg

ehh just take off the wing and put black electrical tape in the holes for now.. alot of people do that, i used to put sky blue electrical tape on my crx that used to have a FATT wing on it..

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow look as this fruit trying to act all internet badass, everyone take a second to think about a week ago, when he was the biggest pecker kisser, look even his quote changed. batman why dont you also take the time to think how you talked to everyone like a week ago, i hope you feel poopy because you should, why would nyone take your sadness seriously when they saw how you really are when you joined this sight?

I can eather be youre best friend or youre worst enemy. If I am youre friend I treat you with respect because you do the same, but when you start talking crap then I become you enemy and my mission goal changes.

If you dont like it to bad!!! If you think I'm playing come GUS (Get yoU Some) I live in St.Pete FL. I'm all about playing games :devil:

Batman cracks me up. He seriously thinks he's important enough that we give a crap about what he does. That's hilarious.

:laugh:

solLess - blow me.

actually i use that for all my stuff because i could never think of a user name. last name is scalise....xxSCAxx. kids on my hockey team called me sca so i was like alright. i cant even think of a cool name for the STi.

That had me laughing pretty hard last night. I was going to say something too, but I was so out of it man. The drunk butthead called my house and was like "I'm sorry, please don't press charges"

I was like, 'Hey, um, go fawk yourself, you will pay butthead!" It got bad. Lol.

The nerve people have now-a-days is unreal.

Well, I polished and waxed the teg this weekend with the Meguier's 3 step polish/cleaner/wax with the last step substituted with Turtle Wax Platinum Wax. It took me about 6 1/2 hours total but the car looks freakin' amazing now. I didn't notice anything wrong with it before, but now that I'm done it makes it look like it was really dirty before. New pictures will definately be taken and posted on the next sunny day. (calling for snow today and tomorrow)

Archived