Pictures of my Teg

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, and its dangerous like solLess said.

as for that wing you posted. its sits too high. if you going for a wing like that why not look for like a evo style wing or something? carbon fiber in the middle. they make one for my car thats a direct bolt on, i was thinking about getting it. looks sweet as hell.

In

In Florida

In Florida we

In Florida we only

In Florida we only have

In Florida we only have a

In Florida we only have a back

In Florida we only have a back plate.

wow look as this fruit trying to act all internet badass, everyone take a second to think about a week ago, when he was the biggest pecker kisser, look even his quote changed. batman why dont you also take the time to think how you talked to everyone like a week ago, i hope you feel poopy because you should, why would nyone take your sadness seriously when they saw how you really are when you joined this sight?

I've got the oem gsr spoiler in my garage, I'm just waiting to hear how much it will cost to fill the holes from the current spoiler/paint the hatch and put the gsr spoiler back on. It will probably cost more than I want to spend, so I'll probably save up for the carbon fiber hatch.

Archived