Pictures of my Teg

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have any clue. And it's not really as uneven as it may seem. Measure the front of the sideskirts and the rear and they're the same. I think it's that the front and rear fender wells are slightly different sizes which makes it look a little uneven with such a small drop.

Oh that....yeah you're right. Over on team-integra almost everybody has the type r wing and the ones that don't have the stock wing or wingless. There's like 2 people running something other than those 3 choices. I found a carbon fiber wing that I kind of like, I'll post a picture and see what you think. I just want to be a little different....not a lot, but a little.

This is it, but I'm not sure if I like it or not. I wish the had a view of what it looked like from the front of the car.

integramugenwingcfsample2.jpg

integramugenwingcfsample3.jpg

Well If I get the carbon hatch, I'll run wingless but I might see how much the body shop would charge to fill the holes from the current wing and install the stock wing back on. I honestly thing I perfer the stock GSR wing over wingless.

Archived