Pictures of my Teg

Well I washed the car and got a few good pictures of it after work today. Here's 3 of the better shots.

-By the way, these pictures were posted at request of quite a few members, so if you don't like it, I don't care.

Integra3.jpg

Integra5.jpg

Integra4.jpg

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks Real Nice!!!

I can't wait to wash/wax my car! Still have a month or two until the weather will allow it. We just got 12 inches of snow Monday, and another 3-5 inches last night. That's almost more than we've got all winter!!

Wish I had a GSR sedan!!

car looks bomb B16 i really like it man , love tegs. one question its hard my old eyes maybe , hehe , is that CF hood or is it scratched? one pic there looks like its scratched or somin. if it is CF thats the only thing i would change , paint hood black like rest of car. maybe some sideskirts.

i like oems as well but in your case i think someone that gets wider and lower towards rear wells would set that big ass wing off , lol. somin to give it a bit wider stance , but dont get me wrong car looks bomb dude. you look like you have same prolem as me with lowering kit , your rear looks bit lower than front my car looks like that too. got a camber kit commin as we speak though i think that will change look quite a bit for me.

nice pics...real nice.....

but hey now I have one delsol buddy less......

your sig.pic......too much grey/black.......maybe you can photoshop the pillars and the train to another colour or very light shade of grey so that your car can stand out........

nice pics...real nice.....

but hey now I have one delsol buddy less......

your sig.pic......too much grey/black.......maybe you can photoshop the pillars and the train to another colour or very light shade of grey so that your car can stand out........

Yeah, I might play around with it tomorrow and see what I can come up with. I just took the pictures tonight so I kinda just threw a signature pic together real quick for now.

id love to go coilovers to have full control over ride height but the roads where i live are simply too rough. ive bent 2 of my 17's already in one summer , pissed as fuk. hit road construction.

thats a nice dc2, whats the trim on it, ls or gsr? the paint looks really good. where did you get the side skirts? ive been looking for a set like those. went to the honda and acura dealers and they said they no longer make them.

Ha....thanks SexyH22. That means a lot to me.

2000dc2 ITR - It's a '00 GSR. The front lip, side skirts and rear skirts were all installed as a dealer option when my dad bought the car new. They are really hard to find anymore from what I've heard.

I don't know actually. I wanted to go with my buddy Justin .. and we just kind of wanted to drive through the country lol. So I figured I got to go see B16 if I am going around, and maybe sexyh22.

I figure since I always go to NY I will check out xxscaxx when I go back up there.

That would be a long drive. You're looking at probably 30 hours one way just to visit me and SexyH22 then probably about 27 hours back home if you take a direct route home. Will you be in the sol? I would love to see the sol over spring break.

I like the wheels now that I see them more clearly, but I dont like the wing. the stock wing is sex compared to that, no offense. other than that, very nice car. the back is lower than the front.

It's worth it though. Of course I'd be in the sol. I have driven to CA once and it was so much fun. My buddy Justin and I find fun stuff on the way and the time passes wicked fast.

I love driving the sol, and of course, I'd bring that.

I like the wheels now that I see them more clearly, but I dont like the wing. the stock wing is sex compared to that, no offense. other than that, very nice car. the back is lower than the front.

I'm not a huge fan of the wing either but I don't mind it too bad. I can live with it until I save up for a carbon hatch. For some reason the front sit's a little higher in the winter but when it warms up it settles and is even. Don't ask me why, but that's what it does.

Archived