gsr in crx

ohyeah

i wouldnt call cams a "just a" mod , lol. you got some serious potential there. specially in that little car. id say right now with a tallwind , lol , you might run the highest 14 ever , haha.

• 4 weeks later...
No dude, he should get way better than that....my 89 HF CRX that weighs 1900lbs has a stock B16A and it ran a 14.53 with 17's. Intake and catback was only mods....stock header!!

B.S. .... Post vids, and slips. Like cranny said, there is no such thing as a stock header. Hondas have exhaust manifolds.

A CRX with a GSR and cams would make 14's, butnot a stock B16. Civic SI's with I/H/E will run 15.3 best. You car doesn't run 14 shut up.

There is also no such thing as a STOCK B16A1. All Civics (hatches and CRXs) come stock with a D-series Engine. Either the 1.5 (dx , hf ) or the 1.6 (si) In the United States anyway. Its different in Japan.

ha ha...ok, sorry about all this let me clear it up some....My CRX has a B16A in it......the B16A is stock as in swapped it in and thats it, no cams or anything like that.....and i didnt mean like stock header, i meant to say stock exhaust manifold.......and yes my car did run a 14.53. why would i lie about that??? i dont care if you think im lieing or not but honestly a 1900 lbs. car with a engine that has 160 at the crank should get what i got.....i didnt mess up shifting gears or mess up at all....i probably couldnt have driven it better unless i had smaller tires and if i could get a better R/T ......heres exactly what my time slip says....

R/T .368

60 2.286

330 6.259

1/8 9.455

MPH 76.82

1000 12.202

1/4 14.533

MPH 96.27

If you find this hard to believe i think thats funny cause this car isnt anything at all...just swapped in the engine and put some 17's on it.....i have like $1500 in this whole car!! its a beater. but back to the point...if i had a GSR in my CRX i would think mid to high 13's.

• 2 weeks later...

why did everyone stop talking in here??? that was a good conversation we had going! haha CRX w/ GSR not runing 13's hahahaha....still makes me laugh my ass off! if you cant get a crx w/ a gsr to run 13's then you need to go to driver school or something! you guys are crazy.

HA HA HA dude, can you guys not drive or something???? like really! is this that hard to believe?? i showed you the time slip! why would i lie about this stuff? Im not like a ricer like most people and lie about time slips!! hahahahah dude, this is still funny, I actually do have it on tape but i dont know how to put it on the internet. i wish i did cause this is just sad. a b16a in a crx will run what i ran if you can drive...and i had 17's on the damn thing! lol...wow, this insane......search it on Honda-tech.com and see what a b16 in a crx can run. (with a good driver)

• 2 months later...
HA HA HA dude, can you guys not drive or something???? like really! is this that hard to believe?? i showed you the time slip! why would i lie about this stuff? Im not like a ricer like most people and lie about time slips!! hahahahah dude, this is still funny, I actually do have it on tape but i dont know how to put it on the internet. i wish i did cause this is just sad. a b16a in a crx will run what i ran if you can drive...and i had 17's on the damn thing! lol...wow, this insane......search it on Honda-tech.com and see what a b16 in a crx can run. (with a good driver)

thread may be getting old, but i agree. if you cant nail a good 13 in a crx with that b18 in it, you suck at life. unless it was weighted down with rims, stereo, etc.. mid 13 should be attainable

• 3 weeks later...
thread may be getting old, but i agree. if you cant nail a good 13 in a crx with that b18 in it, you suck at life. unless it was weighted down with rims, stereo, etc.. mid 13 should be attainable

Like dude that's relly bad becouse I have A 1988 CRX SI with a D16Z6 that i drive every day.

That can beat that 13 by a second!! :o

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived