Post Pics or links of whare you live

yea batman your pretty much showing everyone how much a looser u can be, that your taking the time to trashtalk on ur computer, and then saying you wont stop. stop being a panzee and find some friends or something before you get this post closed like the other ones.

Good news laddys, my wife and I are fine now she actualy talked insted of leaveing. Dont worry I will still have plenty of time to play with all of you. Timmy if you think I'm such a panzee come on down I live in St.Pete FL. we can play :devil:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you like playin' with other dudes?

homo alert.

sexyh22 - good call keeping your A/C. i remember i took mine out because it couldnt fit with my huge downpipe. it SUCKED in the summer.

i dont care what anyone says, i need a/c in the summer. sometimes its just too damn humid out.

i need A/C. it was so bad not having it in the sol. i wouldnt care most times, but when you need to go somewhere important and your sweating your balls off, its bad.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived