Post Pics or links of whare you live

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
those pics are awesome DJB98LX, i love waterfalls....one of my favorite things in nature.

is that you're wife and kid? in the middle one?

Yup! Those were taken in Oct though! That place is called Gooseberry Falls, off the shore of Lake Superior. It's the best place for hiking, and there's another waterfall up stream that's even bigger!

Daughter's a lot bigger now!

Well now that me and my wife are talking about a devors (suck :( ) I will have alot more time to try.

i guess that whole "open" relationship didnt work out so well.

and +1, your not pissing anyone off. your just showing everyone how immature you are.

and +1, your not pissing anyone off. your just showing everyone how immature you are.

everyone needs to stop picking on anyone, lets just all try to continue this thread.

anyone against batman, lay off of him.

batman, lighten up. theres no need to cry over the net because its pointless. :ph34r:

nothing 'til sunday. i'm kinda busy. i gotta run to the junkyard to get an injector harness clip, and the ps adjustment bracket.

I don't even remember what P/S feels like. The sol doesn't have it, so I am not used to anything else.

oh well im keeping ps and ac.

also i figured out EXACTLY why mo motor blew. and its f*cking gay.....

thers a little metal clip that goes on the injector plug. and it was missing. whoever had the car before me never put it back on, so i think the plug harness rattled off. f*cking homo

Archived