Post Pics or links of whare you live

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet. I skated a lot back in the day, and surfed too. I went up to WV with a couple buddies of mine and went snowboarding for my first time. I was pretty good because I had ben surfing and skateboarding so long.

I love those types of sports. There's so much mroe thrill than, let's say, baseball.

yeah i play hockey. and i grew up skating and snowboarding. been surfing a few times, and love it. also used to race dirtbikes, and my uncle has a shifter kart track in cali, so ilove that morethan anything. now my car runs my life...

That's how I am. I don't skate nearly as much anymore, since I bought my car.

I used to think the car was going to make me skate more, because I could drive whereever and skate it up. Now I just drive, and forget all about skating. I still do from time to time. When I have it, that is.

thats exactly how i was. i figured i'd just get hella better cause i could go anywhere and skate, but it just distracted me from it too. i used to be hella good too. the biggest thig i remember doing was a 7 stair, and kickflipped a 5stair.

I'll see if I can somehow get some of my old vids on here. I used to skate everyday for like four years. I used to have this six stair that I did everyday. I did everything from frontside flip down it do nollie heel. But then, I broke my ankle. I slowed down, fast.

Because he's an idiot. I know 1st grader's smarter than him. Hell yuenlester's first language isn't even english and he types better than Batman. Not to mention he's into threesomes with other dudes.

Batman sucks. I'm with B16.

Yuenlester rocks.

There are no other guys invalved in what me and my wife do bitch. You know what I think... I think youre just upset that youre not man enough to take on two woman at the same time. So when you get out of youre Huggys then step up, but untill then shut up. Oh ya if you take the ding-a-ling out of youre mouthe you might understand me more.

You're right batman. I'm a loser cause my wife and I don't openly cheat on each other.......good one.

Haha, Batman needs to just hurry up and leave. He is doing nothing but making himself look even dumber, if that's possible.

why is he even still on this site? I doubt he enjoys it.

that sig looks nice.

thanks. btw what was up w/ your sig the other day? I thought you were b18vtec for a second. confused the hell out of me.

I saw one of these this morning:

product-353463.jpg

I never see peugeots in the u.s.

yea batman your pretty much showing everyone how much a looser u can be, that your taking the time to trashtalk on ur computer, and then saying you wont stop. stop being a panzee and find some friends or something before you get this post closed like the other ones.

well my town looks like a town, its got a lot of old buildings and crap, but its filling up fast with people, which sucks. we even now have a starbucks, how bs is that. well we have a lot of nice country roads too that are good car cruising roads, and a nice beach with a wide road along it, where a lot of people dirve and show off their cars, u see a lot of 1930's hotrods and muscle cars, and tuners too.

Archived