Post Pics or links of whare you live

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi Batman.....just viewed your pics ....nice. You know I most probably will be in the States(for the upcoming HF meet in Louisville)maybe I should include Florida in my itenary too eh?? You will be my guido for a few days??and I could have my cheese cake??oops cheese steak!! Cheers man!!!!!

hi Batman.....just viewed your pics ....nice. You know I most probably will be in the States(for the upcoming HF meet in Louisville)maybe I should include Florida in my itenary too eh?? You will be my guido for a few days??and I could have my cheese cake??oops cheese steak!! Cheers man!!!!!

Sounds good to me, and yes if we dont run out wich only hapens every once in awile we have Cheese cake to.

T520051112185700991.jpg

Here's work...yeup. EXCITING.

T520060216122132784.jpg

I also work back here...building is called TDA. Where all the execs for the Disneyland Resort work at...

T520051127222711319.jpg

After a long day at work...who can't decline a ride on the "new!" Space Mountain? :laugh:

are you joking. your so close to the mountains, theres hella crap to do. but all the rich bitch kids from outta state come here just to party and dont hardly go to class. good partes for sure though

Archived