CAR WEIGHTS!

we managed to get a friend's crx hf down to 1580, but it had no and i mean no interior (dash seats carpet headliner, etc) we cut out the insides of the doors, removed door glass, cut the exhaust after the manifold, removed the fenders, front bumpers and hood. the whole time we had it resting on four scale pads so we could watch the weight come off. it was a lot of fun. i dont think you are going to get yours down to 1500 with out building a tube frame crx.

we managed to get a friend's crx hf down to 1580, but it had no and i mean no interior (dash seats carpet headliner, etc) we cut out the insides of the doors, removed door glass, cut the exhaust after the manifold, removed the fenders, front bumpers and hood. the whole time we had it resting on four scale pads so we could watch the weight come off. it was a lot of fun. i dont think you are going to get yours down to 1500 with out building a tube frame crx.

congrats, would you like an award?

Archived