All motor accord

Golden94accord

im going AM f22b2.

AM H22a is a good choice.

get Crower Cams, SMSP Header, Port and Polish, Valve Job, Valve Guides, Valve Stem Seals, Rebuild bottom end, and get good Exhaust.

well my dad already put dc headers and under drive pulley system and new spark plugs and has a level one racing clutch and exhaust but its loud so what i was going to do is swap put the exhaust and put in greddy sp2 exhaust to keep quite and he has all the suspension redone too from new springs to strut bars

oh ok well i was going to wait and let this engine die out and so i can start saving money for the block and now do you have any other sugesstions

and if i can i will try to get a pic of my dads car and let you see it

cuz its very nice and stock looking too

wait one more thing my dad is getting a new AEM ecu and a test pipe

my question is what would a test pipe do to the car just make it louder

Test pipe is just one pipe that doesnt act as a Catalytic convertor. It is loud and i personally dont like them.

accords should be done up Classy. Like a Ledgend or a TL. Give it some power but make it not sound like a civic with a fartcan on the end.

go with a Catco or DcSport Hi-Flow cat.. no need for a test pipe.

and you cant pass emmissions with a test pipe

Test pipe is just one pipe that doesnt act as a Catalytic convertor. It is loud and i personally dont like them.

accords should be done up Classy. Like a Ledgend or a TL. Give it some power but make it not sound like a civic with a fartcan on the end.

go with a Catco or DcSport Hi-Flow cat.. no need for a test pipe.

and you cant pass emmissions with a test pipe

yeah true i was going to get that greddy sp2 full system installed in replace of the test pipe and man my dad is weird

but what do you think about adding water injection into your car?

Archived