Check it out

TLontheDL

I'll have to take some. Since we moved a few months ago, I haven't unpacked them yet. Still in boxes. I'll try and take some pictures this week. I've also recently found a cool little program to keep track of all my dispensers. It will take awhile to enter them all, but should be a nice way to keep track.

Yeah, my wife always gets embarassed cause I always buy 10 or 12 in the checkout line. I'll buy everyone that I don't have already. I buy them in bulk so much that I buy the same one twice sometimes, not even knowing I've already purchased that particular dispenser. It will be a lot easier to buy them when we have kids, cause then I can just say it's for them.

i have a huge collection of cd's, over 500 as of now...i'm trying to put 25 on e-bay each week to make some extra cash for a new car...if you like hardcore, metal, or screamo PM me, i probably have what you're lookin for...peace

Archived