suspension

accord1990

Those are nice my cuz got those for his Civic Hatch thay fit nice and thay seem to be working for him. I whant to know if thay have them for a 88-91 CRX every time I look I cant seem to find those ones (that company) I want those in that color to.

Well I want some and Im not spending to much money on it I keep finding deals on thing. Like my buddy (Hippy) has the sway bars and all the braces from an SI I am going to buy for $75 He also has some tubos he told me I can pic from and I can get them for cheap. All the SI stuf is alreddy set up for rear disk brakes so I save some money there to. I need a good set of coil overs for cheep or a good price. Those seem to be working for my cuz but if thay are $hit I will try to find more. Thanks for the help SolLes.

If you think they are good, then just buy the slip over omnipowers.

Since the link button won't work right now, here is the link. Just copy and paste it into the toolbar above and check them out. Great price and product, IMO.

http://www.kteller.com/store/product_info....products_id/612

Archived