Im a n00b

shishpanik

I just bought a 2006 Honda Civic EX 2dr and i'm in love with it. It's such a nice car. I'm a total n00b to the whole automotive world but it's really beginning to interest me.

Here are some pics of my whip.

DSCN0129.jpg

DSCN0127.jpg

DSCN0124.jpg

Newwcarrr.jpg

Any suggestions on what to do with it? I love the gas mileage and I don't want any mods that will lower my mileage (That's a really n000bish thing to say I know). What do you guys think?

greddy exhaust, test pipe, dc sports header and an intake,,,dont do this till you have about 30k miles on it,,,seems quite point less to fix something that is not only not broken but also brand new.,thats just my input,,,,,also welcome to honda forums

some people arent into that kinda of thing, dont listen to xalexjx@yahoo.com, hes a n00b too..

nice car, welcome to the board

Ok they must be the stock indeglow bleu, as long as the neons dont project out of the car you should be fine (cops). If you whire them into the speakers they will pals with the music, the lowder the radio the brighter the neons.

no don't wire them to the speakers, you'll have a headache from all the noise and flashing lights, just wire them to you headlight fuse and they'll stay on at night and turn off during the day, that's how i roll

On the whole neon thing I would say hook the neons up to a toggle and as far as mods I would say just intake headers and exhaust. Other than that thats all I would run on it. Thats at least untill you get tired of going slow. LOL :laugh: just kidding

Dont get me wrong im gonna leave it stock for a while when it comes to engine mods and crap, but a few neons inside would be nice.

GROSS bleh ..okay id say having any kind of neons is rice... but its your car..:ph34r:

Archived