WHY IS EVERYONE DOUBLING THE THREADS??

Verbal Killa

Oh i think i kno why. right now when i posted i got an error. sayin 'Preview html codin crap. an i was ganna press back an re-post too cuz i didnt think it came through. somethin is wrong

ly to Topic Notification", button_preview => "Preview Post", ); ?>

Thas the error

AM got a point..

just click thew add reply once... alot of you guys just see that glitch thingy and then you add again.. its a noob thing to do.. the mods dont have that kinda power to update the board, and the admins are rarely on

It has nothing to do with the server filling up. If you belong to other forums, then you should know that when you add a new topic, it gets put at the top of the index page. This pushes another topic off the bottom and onto the second page, where it can't immediately be seen. This usually isn't a problem unless people double-, triple-, and quadruple-post their topics and good, active discussions are pushed to the second page to die.

I am Admin at another forum, and trust me, people never look at the second page unless they're dying to find something specific. There will be no new contributors to these threads, usually. No, the mods can't do anything about the error, but they CAN put an announcement up explaining what's going on and how to handle it.

American Muscle. im not sayin it will fill up the board. its just annoying. it pushes important threads too the next page wich wont be visible anymore

yea i get what u are saying... just go to your topic or the one u are talkin on and just put TTT or sumthin and it will bring it back up and your good.

I kno this aint the right place too put this. but why is everyone quadrupling there threads when they post. its gettin annoying. someone should contact an admin or mod an have them delete the ones that are doubled or trippled etc.

I'm sorry...can't figure out how to delete...let me know!! :)

Archived