hello new here with questions

roberts 95

hello my name is brian and robert is my son he is 14. i i got him a 95 honda civic now to where him and i can work on it and have it all done up by the time he turns 16 it will be all decked out.

ok my question is.

this is a 95 honda civic it has 105,000 miles. i think the first thing is first change the plugs and wires ,oil, oil filter , fuel filter, tranny flush and tranny flush,

anything else i should work on first. the motor runs great i think, so we should be good on the motor for a few years maybe till i just want to deck it out.

but anything else you guys and gals can think of, cause i do not know anything about these type of cars.

thanks for all your help i should be picking up the car today

hello my name is brian and robert is my son he is 14. i i got him a 95 honda civic now to where him and i can work on it and have it all done up by the time he turns 16 it will be all decked out.

ok my question is.

this is a 95 honda civic it has 105,000 miles. i think the first thing is first change the plugs and wires ,oil, oil filter , fuel filter, tranny flush and tranny flush,

anything else i should work on first. the motor runs great i think, so we should be good on the motor for a few years maybe till i just want to deck it out.

but anything else you guys and gals can think of, cause i do not know anything about these type of cars.

thanks for all your help i should be picking up the car today

if your wanting to mak it fast i would do a swap maybe a k series or b series. if looks just get a body kit some 17's a nice paint job, system, and an exaust

battery,air filter,tires, brake pads, change all liquids. For my kid i will be doing a older muscle car b/c i think it will be a lot more fun and he will learn a whole lot more. But every one is diff

god haha you say this on EVERY forum this one I could understand because it is easier to work on older muscle cars where you have some breathing room under the hood and everything is pretty basic but do you know how much more this kids insurance would be? bleh

Archived