HI new here got a question?

WNxCloud

Hi everyone, iam steve and 16 years old i just got my dads honda accord coupe 2000 ex. And i love this car i couldt ask for anything more. My dad took back the old honda accord stick manual 1992 which has 230,000 miles and it still runs like its new, its amazing. Anyway i love the car i hook it up with some nice outside stuff like lights and a body kit. But i havent done anything to the engine yet. The car has i thinkk almost 100,000 miles on it now. But to be honest i love to show this car off alot at school, my question is since i do play aorund with it alot, by that i mean pinning it alot and stuff and driving fast, am i really dooming the car, i mean my dad told me accords are th most long lived cars so am i really messing with it to much?

Thx and nice to meet ya all.

why do you do that? it's a stock accord, no need to kill it. You have a pic? I wanna see this body kit.

Yeah your right but i do plan to get a intakle and exhaust very soon like in the next two weeks. I have pics but not ditgal just normal film. sry

Yeah your right but i do plan to get a intakle and exhaust very soon like in the next two weeks. I have pics but not ditgal just normal film. sry

is it auto or manual? you have rims? lower it? i've seen those cars lowered w/ rims and i think they look awesome :D

dude you could rip that car all day, every day, and it will outlive your dad. engine wise anyhow. auto trannys on the other hand , seen it go good , seen it go bad lol

Archived