GIRL IN DISTRESS!!

ibaudrey

My fiance's '96 Integra was recently broken into and his stereo (which was a piece of crap), XM radio, harness straps, and 200+ CDs were stolen. Beside from him being pissed about this and the thief being a total dumb ass (the stereo was worthless, the volume buttons didn't work, they didn't take the major components of the XM just they interface, the CDs were WEIRD music that no normal person would listen to, and the harness straps being completely incompatible with anything but his Sparco seat and roll bar) his car is now completely devoid of music.

He just bought a new 60 gb video iPod so for Valentine's day I would like to get him a new stereo that is compatible with it. However, I have no idea what would work with his car.

Any ideas/help/experience/recommendations are throughly appreciated!

My fiance's '96 Integra was recently broken into and his stereo (which was a piece of crap), XM radio, harness straps, and 200+ CDs were stolen. Beside from him being pissed about this and the thief being a total dumb ass (the stereo was worthless, the volume buttons didn't work, they didn't take the major components of the XM just they interface, the CDs were WEIRD music that no normal person would listen to, and the harness straps being completely incompatible with anything but his Sparco seat and roll bar) his car is now completely devoid of music.

He just bought a new 60 gb video iPod so for Valentine's day I would like to get him a new stereo that is compatible with it. However, I have no idea what would work with his car.

Any ideas/help/experience/recommendations are throughly appreciated!

Hiya, this is the web site that i use when buying I.C.E you may find what your looking for on here.

Steven

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/search_re...ready+&x=11&y=4

I'd recommend an Alpine. You can go with a lower priced, less features, model that is compatible with the iPod. Of course, no matter what aftermarket headunit you get you will need to pick up an iPod interface with it. (Kenwood and Apline's cost ~ $99, Pioneer's cost ~ $119). If you're worried that it will get stolen again, I wouldn't recommend going with any of them though as you'll be looking at spending ~ $250-300 between the headunit and interface.

Archived