new car

blackdelsol

I just got this car from a relative in Florida for $500. The engine is shot, I ordered a new one on friday, and there is body damage from the hurricane. Good buy? anyone's guess, its just going to be a winter car.:

1009.jpg

1007.jpg

1004.jpg

1003.jpg

1001.jpg

1002.jpg

I really like the wheels that came with it, came with new tires:

1006.jpg

1008.jpg

:laugh: because I'm bored right now and I wanted a project car. the motor was only $700 shipped and the windshields are the only other thing that needs fixing. should be running by midway next month. I didn't get it to be a track car or anything.

ok. If it was from the hurricane it was probubly under water at some point in time. SOOO... New ecu and probubly all new wiring b/c it probubly burnt a lot of crap when that water. Have fun rewiring it. I wouldnt even have waisted my $ on that thing. I would be cought dead in that thing. Its got 100's of dents. But o well its your $ good luck

actually i have a lot more parts.. i'll give you a deal too.. just i dont pay shipping..

all the body parts on mine are in good condition and removable parts are taken off already and primered..

if you wanted my shell i would have sold you that for 200 with everything that was in it.

I'll think about it. I deffinitelly need windows. The car was never under water, and only had 50k miles on it. the previous owner (drug addict) abused the car and let it run low on oil. the block over heated or something, it still turned over, but about a quart of coolant came out with the oil, so new engine. I just wanted a new winter car and since this can be a project too I figured w/e. we'll see. maybe a bad decision, but oh well.

thanks. I'm getting really sick of the olds right now. 18 mpg :S

anyway, does anyone know how to get the nut/bolt for the crankshaft pulley off? I've tried a pipe wrench on the pulley (the one on the new engine is shot anyway, so it won't hurt it), and a breaker bar with a pipe on it, an electric and a pneumatic impact wrench, and I just cant seem to get it to move.

aight. fixed. lol my bad guys. anyway, update: motor is out and everything is on the new motor. I'm gonna try to put the motor in tomorrow, but I still need windows. hopefully the guy at the junkyard calls me back.

I wouldnt have wasted my money. I just bought a 92 Accord ex with a f22a2 in it for 200 bucks. The car is in good condition other than the trunk is busted. The engine needs a new cylinder head gasket, and maybe a water pump. Other than that she's driving me home:P BTW what engine did you end up putting in the car?

Archived