rims and tires again

Bobby

i previously asked questions about getting 17" rims on my 98 accord. I've been thinking that 18"s would be better...what profile tire would look best if i don't want a lot of the wheel-well to show - cause i do not plan on lowering the car at all?

cause i dont know much about cars and dont have much money to spend. i just wanna do something to make it look better than it is and not like a mom car, u know.

what suspension stuff do u need to buy to lower it?

there are springs for your car such as Eibach. Eibach springs come in 2 types - prokit and sportline. Eibach prokit drops your car a little over an inch while sportline make your car a bit more lower. There are other brand springs too but i don't know of any at the moment. you can look it up online. once you put in the springs...the height stays the same.

there are also coilovers. coilovers drop your car to whatever height you want. you can higher it and lower it with special tools so its not at a set height.

also i would recommend 17" wheels for your car. 18" is okay too but 17" will make your ride more comfortable than 18. They say if you are to upgrade the size wheels, it is recommended 2" higher than stock size so if your 98 accord has 15" stocks then 17" is recommended for "comfortable" ride. of course no ride is as comfortable as stock springs and stock wheels.

Get 17's, 18's are too big and they will raise your car more, so it'll look like crap IMO... I think you should get at least some coil overs and 17's then you can kill your wheel gap plus make your car look really good!!! Just go on ebay and find some coil overs that are a brand you have heard of for cheap and get the 17's... your car will look really good after that!

Mainly because those suck. No, no they are beyond that. They are horrible coilovers.

Yeah thats truebut you gotta think he wants something cheap b/c he needs his money for rims and tires.. hey bobby dont get anything too cheap... try and look for tsudo or skunk2 those sell for cheap sometimes and they are alright...what kind of wheels are you getting???

18s will be okay.. it will look alright.. i have 17s on in my sig.. not there anymore. they had a wheel gap but with anything but 20s will leave a gap in the fender.

im getting 16s and lowering it.. that will look awesome..

Oh yeah, i have a secret set of rims coming in, YO.

Not really. It was only 5 days old when he responded to it. It's 4 days old before you responded that it's a dead thread (which it's not).

bitchedddd

nooobss these days.

Archived