RIMS/Fuel Door Cover/Interior Lighting

brampcub

Hey Everyone!

I'm trying to get some deals on original HFP 17" or 18" Rims for my new Civic EX coupe. Also, I was wondering if anyone has installed the interior illumination kit? If you have, is it worth it? Does the interior kit illuminate when you turn on your headlamps? I'm trying to get all original accessories, but I don't want to pay full retail from the dealer. Oh yeah, and i'm trying to find out if I can change the fuel door cover to have a chrome or satin finish, like you see on the Rx-8 fuel door cover mods. I don't know if I can get this for the civic yet, but if anyone has any info, please send it my way. The only problem is that I am in Canada, Toronto, Ontario, and the majority of mod sites are all for US residents. Let me know if you can help me out!

Thanks.

Hey torontonian!!!

what year is your civic? I have a 91 civic si b16a that I'm thinking about selling for parts. I have white face gauges. that change from green to blue on the switch of a button. it does light up when I turn on the lights

Hey torontonian!!!

what year is your civic? I have a 91 civic si b16a that I'm thinking about selling for parts. I have white face gauges. that change from green to blue on the switch of a button. it does light up when I turn on the lights

i got one of those in my 300zx

Hey Everyone!

I'm trying to get some deals on original HFP 17" or 18" Rims for my new Civic EX coupe. Also, I was wondering if anyone has installed the interior illumination kit? If you have, is it worth it? Does the interior kit illuminate when you turn on your headlamps? I'm trying to get all original accessories, but I don't want to pay full retail from the dealer. Oh yeah, and i'm trying to find out if I can change the fuel door cover to have a chrome or satin finish, like you see on the Rx-8 fuel door cover mods. I don't know if I can get this for the civic yet, but if anyone has any info, please send it my way. The only problem is that I am in Canada, Toronto, Ontario, and the majority of mod sites are all for US residents. Let me know if you can help me out!

Thanks.

you mean neons? yeah they're worth it. Buy 3 10 inch neons, 2 for the for under the seats and/or dash and one for the back. Buy the nice ones, because the cheap ones are crap. What I did is runs the wires under the carpet, cut off the lighter hook-up, splice the wires to the low-beam headlight fuse and now they turn on everytime I have my low beams on, which is all the time because the headlights i have are really bright. What color is your car? I think red neons look great in black cars and blue neons look grea in silver, blue, or white cars....just my opinion though... :p

Archived