Sign in to follow this  
CleanGSR

Trash Talkin on Domestics

on my friends block its stamped 2JZA79(non-turbo) ... and the TT motor is stamped as the 2JZA80(twin-turbo)<a different buddy of mine

Edited by JDM_Hamster

That's wierd. Everywhere I've ever heard and every Toyota forum out there refers to them as 2JZ-GTE and 2JZ-GE. Import-tech even has a breakdown of what each letter number means.

yeah im probably going to get a base model 240 or a jetta gl or something.. i always loved them since i saw Fast and the furious with jesse's jetta.

Why not another newer Accord?

had an accord and 5th gen is the only one i liked

and i had a 4th gen but that was crapty.

Even better i no what hooters he is at, and to top it off the vette he talked trashon is a guy that lives down the street from me.

Even better i no what hooters he is at, and to top it off the vette he talked trashon is a guy that lives down the street from me.

yeah that guy was a little wierd but I got what he meant by half that crap he was talking but answer me this, why the hell was he wearing sunglasses in the middle of the night ?>_< he kept lifting them up to rip on the cars :crazy:

this is an old thread.... ock

ehh!! did you mean lock?? from that ock.. sure no problem