Trash Talkin on Domestics

the audi in Transporter 2 is the S8, incredible car...

you should look into Jetta GLI's from 2000+

They're pretty quick and I think they look so nice

632821_45_full.jpg

they are very nice cars to drive also, my friend Eli let me drive his...shifts so smooth! :D

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That VW does look pretty nice.

i know and that's 100% stock too.

they run around 14.5-14.8's stock, but whoever said they were interested in one didn't care that much about speed, he wanted it to look nice, so I think the GLI is one of the nicest looking 20K and under cars out there.

No they really do. I work with a guy who has it. The GLI comes with that facotry front lip, factory 18" BBS wheels, and they are tucked. It has about an inch between fender and wheel. They are pretty low. I just don't like them too much.

I love S4's.

Franky Munoz, yeah, Malcolm in the Middle guy bought it. He paid a couple hundred thousand for it too.

Stupid rich kids. That car wasn't that sweet, IMO. Johnny Tran's S2K was sexy though.

I wouldn't pay a couple hundred pasoes for that POS!!! i hate that Jetta with a passion! It looks like a church girl turned into a crack whore!!! :laugh:

You guys know that guy owns the black SS in the video that has the 'milkmycow.com' banner on it right? He was talking crap about all the F bodies and other gm cars as a joke.

And Btw those "reverse ram air ducts" on the firehawk are called heat extractors... when outside air passes over them it sucks hot air out of the engine bay.

You guys know that guy owns the black SS in the video that has the 'milkmycow.com' banner on it right? He was talking crap about all the F bodies and other gm cars as a joke.

And Btw those "reverse ram air ducts" on the firehawk are called heat extractors... when outside air passes over them it sucks hot air out of the engine bay.

black SS? are you on crack? I haven't seen the movie in a while, but the black car that races the orange supra is a 'Cuda, I believe.

and no crap? we all know they're heat extractors

black SS? are you on crack? I haven't seen the movie in a while, but the black car that races the orange supra is a 'Cuda, I believe.

and no crap? we all know they're heat extractors

Nah BBS, he is talking about the SS in that video posted in this thread. The one in F&F was a Barracuda, you're right.

I am still waiting on my air inlets. They're backordered.

That supra is nice. Paint it black, and you would be good to go.

I agree! my friend has a 2JZA79 Supra just like th one in the movie with the same Bomex bodykit and HKS cat-back exaust like TFATF one, it looks and sounds mean... but there is no boost, damn do i wish he had a 2JZA80! w00t

Archived