Trash Talkin on Domestics

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

robin let me see your real car, and that doesnt mean a google.com/images special. would you like to compare that BMW to my car? sure, what happens when a spark plug fails. you know what happens? the whole car shuts off and oyu get a bunch of warning lights. you like to know what my car would do if FOUR spark plugs failed? yea thats right it would keep chugging. if oyu pop a tire, how much will you pay for a new one, well, im going to guess a lot because the stock tire on my cousin cadillac XLR cost 600 a piece. but me? no i would pay 250 at the most for a new tire. and say both of our cars engines completely crap the bed, and tell me who gets charged more for labor. thats right, you, the poor bastard watching some guy try to get through your electronics. sure, your "google BWM" is luxurios and good handling and fast blah blah blah, but not only are you paying 100 times more for the car, your paying 100 times more to fix it. but wahatever HAHA i guess my car is trash.

and before one of you say, yea but you pay more for gas, i could completely convert my engine to an ls2 pushing 500 horsepower, and get 26 miles per gallon and could do it 20 times over before i spent as much as he did for that.

No offense timmy but that's not a very good argument. Anybody who could afford an M6 to begin with isn't going to have any problems paying to have new tires, spark plugs installed with gold plated tools.

+1 To the Batcave Robin !!! :p

robin let me see your real car, and that doesnt mean a google.com/images special. would you like to compare that BMW to my car? sure, what happens when a spark plug fails. you know what happens? the whole car shuts off and oyu get a bunch of warning lights. you like to know what my car would do if FOUR spark plugs failed? yea thats right it would keep chugging. if oyu pop a tire, how much will you pay for a new one, well, im going to guess a lot because the stock tire on my cousin cadillac XLR cost 600 a piece. but me? no i would pay 250 at the most for a new tire. and say both of our cars engines completely crap the bed, and tell me who gets charged more for labor. thats right, you, the poor bastard watching some guy try to get through your electronics. sure, your "google BWM" is luxurios and good handling and fast blah blah blah, but not only are you paying 100 times more for the car, your paying 100 times more to fix it. but wahatever HAHA i guess my car is trash.

and before one of you say, yea but you pay more for gas, i could completely convert my engine to an ls2 pushing 500 horsepower, and get 26 miles per gallon and could do it 20 times over before i spent as much as he did for that.

you know what? yeah i don't know a great deal about fixing cars and when things go wrong i get a professional to fix it. But then i don't keep cars long enough for things to go wrong. Google me all you want the point is you spend so much time comparing your "V8" with honda civics? is that the best you can do? ok fair enough you do have a good knowlege of how cars work and what to do when it goes wrong, as not everyone can afford to have it fix all of the time and i have noticed that you give more useful advice then some (not all) of the honda owners here. so stick to just that and not making out that your car is better then anyone else's because its not, if you really want to compare cars try something in the same league. Anyway your cars still no match! lol

okay for one its called a "BMW" not a BWM, nobody is in a speed typing race so slow down... and IMO i would take a stock Accord or stock BMW over a built domestic any day... and i dont believe that if 4 of your plugwires were unpplugged that car would be able to outrun a pinto... also what kinda tires have you been looking at that are 600 beans a tire, unless your getting some really really really sticky ADVAN's then your dumb! 100 times for the car? where the hell did you get your car a junk yard? 100 times to fix it? WTF! kinda shop do you go to? somebody isnt a very smart one, how about you just get out of Honda Forums and go to some junky Domestic, Lead Slead, Rust Bucket Forum... Bye Bye Now...:-"

+1 Robin, i got your back...:thumbsup:

... this sucks now.

i like my car and hate american cars..

my cars not trash its an accord. i love it. i dont really care.

Well an accord is a good honda to have! im sure you've posted before.. but please enlighten me, what engine is in it?

... this sucks now.

i like my car and hate american cars..

my cars not trash its an accord. i love it. i dont really care.

Well an accord is a good honda to have! im sure you've posted before.. but please enlighten me, what engine is in it?

... hmm how did i do that...?

b16 a3 bnumfrack whatever you naem is, your going to sit there and tell me the cadillac XLR's stock tires dont cost 600 a piece? are you that frackin stupid when my cousin owns one and a bolt was stuck right out of the fkin thing? yea your the dumbass here. and furthermore, go ask any chevy v8 owner, they will tell you it will easily run on 4 cylinders, it will run on 3 if you keep the gas stomped. dont try to get all dramatic like your smart cuz from whatr you jsut said, your one of the stupidest kids here. and the BWM thing was a typo, keep acting like a smartass, as you sit there and run your mouth, ill rebuild my engine from the bottom up before your done bitchin, let alone a honda engine.

Robin i never said my car is better then yours. you called both of our cars trash, which is understandalbe for accordjdm, but i was stating the fact that there is advantages to my car then there is over yours, although yours (you better actually have one) is better in a lot more ways when it comes to technology, but remember i also have advantes. 97accordjdm, yea hes got none.

Robin i never said my car is better then yours. you called both of our cars trash, which is understandalbe for accordjdm, but i was stating the fact that there is advantages to my car then there is over yours, although yours (you better actually have one) is better in a lot more ways when it comes to technology, but remember i also have advantes. 97accordjdm, yea hes got none.

Sorry but what advantages does yours have? its got do it yourself mechanic? and the tyres are cheap? and the fuel in your area is cheap so you can burn all those cents? I can see some but not many advantages in the accord though. It probably does more then 20 miles to the gallon. Does yours?

mines a piece of trash and i know it..

97accord i'll sell it to you for 3500 shipped...i just replaced the left axle today and changed the oil and tranny fluid. next is the timing belt, water pump, and stop the oil leak and it will be perfect.

wow carbon fiber hood? thats rare to find on a honda.

i am going with a nice ass 240 or going to even more luxury. like an infinity j30, audi a4, 1999+ Jetta, Lexus.

im looking to get out of the sporty crap cars and get into lowering and making it nice instead of fast.. ive done that with my old civic before i got the accord.

wow carbon fiber hood? thats rare to find on a honda.

i am going with a nice ass 240 or going to even more luxury. like an infinity j30, audi a4, 1999+ Jetta, Lexus.

im looking to get out of the sporty crap cars and get into lowering and making it nice instead of fast.. ive done that with my old civic before i got the accord.

hmm te 240 sx is a good car to get. I wanted to get the 200sx but my i couldn't get insurance unless im over 25.

if you can get hold of an audi a4 sport, they fairly rapid. raced one the other day it kept up all the way to the high end speeds.

Archived