Trash Talkin on Domestics

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heres a video i found, i laughed when i saw it, because i see me doing this some day. yea i wish it oculd of been done in a better car, not a trans am, but its still funny i think.

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?f...D79333AEE1F&p=0

now that was a funky vid..

i wish that bird s*** on that guy while he trash talkin those cars. :mad:

• 3 weeks later...

No doubt this fat ass physical specimen hasen't had his ass kicked yet. Come to our area and we would take off those "cool" shades that hide your crack redlined eyes! Funny, no. Shows why our country is falling behind in the sciences. I would guess he passed auto class in High school only to flunk basic math! SAT score, oh around 450. Thats what you get for showing up!

oh yea and when they ask you what you have your going to look like a frackin idiot and get your ass beat when you say, yea i have a little accord. i guarentee that fat kid in the video has a decent car at home that hes not telling anyone about. but no, you couldnt do it, not with that car behind you.

Archived