Rims

Vtec8785

17 inches are perfect. 18s is better but if your streets are crapty, you'd bend them easily. plus the tires for 17"s are a lot cheaper than 18s so stick with 17s...unless you have money :D

oh and is your car dropped? if so 18's might rub with people in the back seat, unless you roll your fenders

i have a whole bunch of potholes opening up on my road. it sux. when i get my new wheels (kinda far off...probably end of the summer hopefully) i'm gonna call up the county and tell them to fix it!!! lol, hopefully they don't just hang up on me :glare:

i don't want to bend them expensive wheels though

yeah if your road sucks....find another daily route or something. fixing a bent wheel can vary from couple of hundred bucks to almost the same price of a whole new wheel. what i do is get thick tires. it looks crapty on an aftermarket wheel but hey...it saves your wheel! i got a 45mm width on my wheel and i know my wheels have taken a beating!! its still not bent yet *knock on wood* houston streets are crappy...

when you get wheels, you know EXACTLY where each pothole is! i know i do!! if you blind fold me, id be able to tell you a upcoming pothole :laugh:

yeah i know! if theres a hole, they'll fill it up with some type of cement. then when it rains, the cement gets soft or something.....and cars run over the area, then it becomes a pothole again!! here in houston, it takes like 2 wks - months until they refill the potholes so you got it good

Archived