NEW CRX - Official Image

gavlang

You all realize that the article is dated 2 years ago. If it hasn't made concept form by now...then I'm guessing it's not going to happen...well at least that version. Also, Honda does better looking concept drawings than that obviously photoshop'd picture. Besides, I'd rather take the blue RSX-looking one from the CRX rumor the year before...

yeah, i dont really like that anyways. looks just like the 05 civic si. frigging mini rocketships.

i'll agree with buddysol, i like the blue rsx lookin one better.

anyone read that related article about honda going "awd"? thatd be interesting to see.

• 4 weeks later...

yea that old blue one looked sweeter..that concept is gay..i dont want them to kill the rex by bringing it back...it will look sooooooo gay,super faggy if it looks anything like that..mad gay shape.MAD GAY!..just give me a 1991 factory fresh poer everything, but steering.now that i would buy! o and all wheel drive from the 91 wagons!!!what CAN IT BE DONE!!!!????

compare the old one to the new one. they are all girly and ugly, but you cant say the new one is worse then the old one, i bet i could drop an old crx under my hood.

that "new" one isnt real

Archived