Honda Forums Parts Watch

..SSR..

Post here if you are looking for something that is not a normal for sale item.

Example: CTR rear side glass, a full car shell, etc

Please delete your post once you've found the item, or if you are no longer looking for it.

NO for sale posts.

I am looking for an ITR shell, not wrecked or water damaged. Least I'd go is a bare shell (interior, suspension, engine, doors, etc).

Also looking for a B20 P8R cylinder head.

Doubt anyone will bite, but a JDM Honda optional CTR cluster surround

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

looking for a left door center sash guide, lol its waht they told me the part was at the honda dealership. its a ruber piece that goes between the window and door to keep it from moving back and forth when the windows up and it also hides 2 screws in the door. for a 92 accord ex

Edited by Hdeuce Accord

• 5 months later...
Looking for a 94-01 Tegra GSR or LS or 97-01 Prelude SH

You can buy mine. Of course it's probably too high since I'd have to have retail price on it. Seriously though, pm me if you're interested. If not then......

Looking for a 98-01 Integra 2 door hatch. Perferebly in FBP and within 100 or so miles of 65559. (I know it's a long shot)

Also kind of looking for a 86-89 2 door Integra. Must be manual, good body condition and must run. Also must be a good price.

Edited by HungGSR

Hung, I know a guy selling an 89 teg with some bolt ons, good body and aftermarket rims, forgot what kind, it runs strong too, i think he only wants 2k for it or so. only thing is its in AZ

I need a sheet(s) of carbon fiber, about 4 feet by 3 feet would be good enough i think. just plane finished uncut sheets. or if you know where i can buy some that wood be good too.

also need lexan windows for a 2nd gen CRX all 7 windows or a place to buy lexan in sheets.

last thing on my mind is a 1st gen CRX shell. prefer 87 SI model but will consider other years and models too no motor or interior fine, just want a good straight body.

Edited by That Guy

Hung, I know a guy selling an 89 teg with some bolt ons, good body and aftermarket rims, forgot what kind, it runs strong too, i think he only wants 2k for it or so. only thing is its in AZ

I need a sheet(s) of carbon fiber, about 4 feet by 3 feet would be good enough i think. just plane finished uncut sheets. or if you know where i can buy some that wood be good too.

also need lexan windows for a 2nd gen CRX all 7 windows or a place to buy lexan in sheets.

last thing on my mind is a 1st gen CRX shell. prefer 87 SI model but will consider other years and models too no motor or interior fine, just want a good straight body.

Any chance he'd be willing to put the stock rims back on and remove the bolt on's and put stock parts back on and drop the price accordingly? I'd rather not have one modded since it would be wasted money (it will all get replaced with stuff I have planned). Arizona is just a one way plane ticket and a really long drive, so I could deal with that if the car could handle the road trip.

Any chance he'd be willing to put the stock rims back on and remove the bolt on's and put stock parts back on and drop the price accordingly? I'd rather not have one modded since it would be wasted money (it will all get replaced with stuff I have planned). Arizona is just a one way plane ticket and a really long drive, so I could deal with that if the car could handle the road trip.

ya he says its runs really well. i was gona buy it for my girlfriend since i know the guy, hes a transporter too so i duno if he goes towards your area but if he does im sure hed take it out there. Hes had it for a while and sold it to some kid who appearently left it on the street or something, im confused on what happened there myself but the guy who sold it to him repo'd it and kept the money. id have to talk to him about pulling the parts. I forgot what he had but if it has anything i could use i could just buy the parts and you buy the car so hell still get what he wants and you'd get it for the right price. ill see if i can find him at work today and talk to him about it

To be honest, if it was in incredible condition with under 100,000 miles or right at it, I'd even consider paying around 2 grand. Having a good stable platform that I don't have to worry about is worth a few hundred to me.......plus the 1st gens are incredibly hard to come by, especially in great condition.

ive seen pictures of it, it is in awesome condition from what i can see and the guy is my friend he isnt trying to lie about it or make it sound like something its not. he just has no use for it. he only sold it about 3 months ago, he repo'd it about a month later and hes kept it since. he said the kid that had it for a month cleaned the interior really well and made it look alot better.

everyones talkin about payin 2grand for it but if he takes the mods off it and goes down on price it wouldnt be as bad as you make it sound. anyways i didnt catch him today, since hes a transporter he comes and goes all day from picking up repos. but i will let you know Hung when i get a hold of him and get some better details on everything. hes been wanting to sell it for awhile now so he might even go down on price just cuz he doesnt want it.

• 1 month later...
WTB 86-91 CRX front end (hood, fender, etc) and hatch w/ hydraulics. Si, if it matters.

im assuming you have both a 1st gen and 2nd gen CRX's that both need the same parts? lol, cuz 86 and 87 crx's have completely different front ends then the 88-91's.

but to help you out, i have a hood, passenger fender, and rear hatch with glass and struts for it, all from an 89 CRX Si. if your interested give me a good offer.

Sounds good. Let me know. It will have to have a valid title though. I won't purchase a car with a Bill of Sale and if he was able to do a repo, it sounds like he may not have a title. In any case, let me know what's going on.

you saw the picture that i posted of it in the teg thread, he has a clear title for it, will take 1400 for it, and all it needs is a clutch.