Hey Guys Check This Out!!!!!!!!!&a

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL!!! I've never seen this, and I'm glad you bumped this!! I've been laughing my @ss off!!

I'd ask to have my car there,but who the hell wants a civc sedan, covered past the windows inn road salt, with dirty steelies and all, at their bomb palace, but I hope if I clean my car, I can come to the next party!!!

hi DJB98LX..........glad you are enjoying this fun thread....you are welcome!!!!!!but if you wanna be in the palace ask SexyH22.....he married the princess......and all can be in the place only by his invitation.....and yar for sure only clean cars are allowed.....

were not talking about your bedroom defficiencies.......

oooooohhhhh BURN!!!!

sexyh22 why you blowin up my spot? craptt. :laugh:

and solLess...yeah, get some damn updated pics!

Don't tell me what to do. Haha, it's not my fault you have "bedroom defficiencies"

ahhaha. my bad.

i said "faster isnt always better" making fun of sexyh22 about that, but he tried to turn it on me. guess no one saw that :laugh:

yeah, it was a low blow, and it pretty much contradicted what you said first. but i had to take the shot cause you tried to steal my palace, even though your welcome....

ahh its all good. maybe ill stop by one day at the palace.

• 4 weeks later...

sorry guys for bringing up this old thread.....but I have a question(which has been on the back of my mind for some time.......so pls seriously answer ).........you know the silver Audi?.....I assume the car has a regular engin and it is only the body that is made of silver.....question 1)can the engin still drive the whole car will it not be too heavy? question 2)is it really possible to mould the body parts made out of silver?

or is this just a photoshop pic. of a silver Audi?

I think they might of silver plated the factory panels. You could have panels made of silver. You'd have to have it thin to not weigh and cost a ton! I've seen another car that was almost all gold. It was plated, and cost $300K+, so I think it's really silver!

ok thks guys!!!!!......so to recap....1)most probably the pic is real.Not photoshopped......looks too original.

2)it could be silver plated in which case it would be very heavy and VERY expensive

3)it could be chrome painted......in which case it would be a normal car with quite an expensive paint work.

wow....these shieks also know how to snook people too eh?

thks guys for your feedback....Cheers

Archived