Sign in to follow this  
yuenlester

Hey Guys Check This Out!!!!!!!!!&a

Yup three cheers for good old internet!!!!!!!!!! I was having breakfast on 22nd Nov.2005 (Tuesday) and you were having dinner on 21stNov.2005.(Monday). mtm guys I have just hit 100 postings(miles behind most of you guys BUT I'm getting there) Here's to me!!!!!!!!

Edited by yuenlester

Yes SexyH22.......you missed 97accordjdm out.......can you photochop him somewhere? like he said somewhere inside "YOUR" palace or maybe sitting in B16Vtec delsol?

Edited by yuenlester

Oh!!!!!!!!!OOOOOhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! come on Sexy......he went two buts already.........let him join in the fun!!!!! :blush::blush::blush::mad::mad::thumbsup: Come on chop him in somewhere(or maybe B16Vtec you could save him from more butting?)

Um, the blue sol doesn't have wheels because the picture is not big enough. Not sure what you want me to do. I guess I can take a bigger picture of our crib later today.

Um, the blue sol doesn't have wheels because the picture is not big enough. Not sure what you want me to do. I guess I can take a bigger picture of our crib later today.

Dude, Yuenlester cracks me up. It is pretty weird because of the cultural gap between him and us US guys. Some of the things he says are just so different. It is cool.

yeah, this afternoon, i think me and hung will take some more pics of our house so we can pretend liike you guys are here too.

Um, no, I said change my username not sign up with a different username. The mods can your username if you request. I'm not sure if there's a guideline, but I'm sure not driving a B16 anymore would give me enough reasons to get it changed.