IS there really a 2006 civic?

bomberman

yeah they do look better in person.. i went to the honda dealership to get a rear bumper clip and i sat in one and they were actually comfortable.. i think they went back from cheap plastic body to mostly metal. thats why they are becoming so heavy. plus all the crap they have in them nowadays.

The Si is released at the end of November, but most have already been reserved. Should be looking at a limited released of the '06 model, and some more available in the '07 model.

Parts will be available for it in a lot less than a year.

The information came from a rep at a local Honda dealership. Headed over there on Saturday.

I think the new eclipse looks better than the previous generation. I hate the looks of the previous gen with the stupid "grand am" indentions in the side. And all the manufactures are going back to a more curved, sleek look which why they all have some of the same styles.

i hate the new eclipse, and the generation before these with the indents in the doors, as well.

howveer, the ones before them looked pretty nice ... when they didn't have monster wings on them and they were just lowered, maybe with a lip

the GST's were pretty quick, for an eclipse at least

Archived