help lol crex

CrexRipping

WEll its funny you see 3 weeks ago i was accorddriver2k then i got in an accident now i drive a 1991 crx hf the guy told me it was a d 15 block d 16 head is this possible currently its not vetc but i think the head is wtc and the block ist what do i need to make it vtec beside a vtec solinoid, currently the car has d 15 block d 16 head 3 way valve job port and polish header clear cat megan exhaust intake pulleys wires cap rotor plat plugs 5 speed stock tranny and gaers and clutch monster tach 17 inch enkie rims new tire 3 inch coilovers z 3 fenders.............any ideas on what i could run n whats next??? besides engine swap lol help me out im stuck

i would say keep the meagn exhaust .... it is better flow than stock ... it would be a good idea to one day change it, no doubt, but no point in spending 400 dollars to replace something thats fine ... i would put the money into something else IMHO

and yes, you would run about 16's

No problem with a megan exhaust, as long as it's mandrel bent and straight through muffler, then it's no different than the expensive ones, assuming it sounds decent.

Next on your list should be about a 150 shot of Nitrous, then when you blow your motor this weekend, swap in a B series or do a z6 build.

Sorry Fellas it is the apexi n1 exhaust lol i just got the car today i just got tags and crap yea if i do swap i was gonna h22 vtec im learning a lot about four cylinders considering my last car was a 88 firebird furmula headers no cat 31/2 in flows aluminum head port and polish intake and10 inch wide rear corvette tires lol thanks a lot whats the best bang for my buck im lookin for like solid thirteens quick but still daily driver what should i go for and whats the aproimate cost for the full swap labor inclusive and exclusive

you could get that motor up with some decent power but it will still be better to swap and a zc z6 b16a b18a1 b18c1 d15a and they can all be found at hmotorsonline.com

you will be amazed once you get the swap. once you find out what you want keep this page and ask what you need for the swap.. most of them come with complete swap.

ahh, a mini me swap .... im not too sure ... i knew you could do it, just never thought i would research it becuase your putting a block with 103 hp and 125 hp together to get SOHC vtec ... which isn't a huge deal ... because the same car with 1.5 sohc and 1.6 sohc vtec ... isn't a huge difference until about 105 mph .. then the vtec one will pull in 4th ... ive tried that theory out ...

well first off, if ya want info on b20, talk to bigbirdsucks .... but i would say b16 but i mean depends totally on what you want out of this car ... i would say zc is a wasted swap ... i would personally go b16 or GSR ... or ls turbo if your funds can support it

A turbo B18B would probably be your cheapest route into the 13's. If you are new to hondas, I would reccomend an easier swap like the B16 or B18B. And since you're driving a lightweight CRX, a B18C1 swap would probably get you close to 13's without turbo.

Archived