Wheels weight

DASOL95

Hey just wanted to see if anyone had any specs on wheels such as weight with tire. I had 17' on my car once before they looked nice but was like driving a tank vs the stock rims. Also what rims weight the least on the market.

Thanks

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rota's are pretty light (15's and 16's), as are Buddy Club Wheels (if you want 15's or 17's), and of course Spoon wheels weigh nothing ... if you want some ugly wheels thata re really light .. get the carbon fiber rims :laugh:

Has any one had experience whith "Speedy" Rims I see them in the car mags all the time. The race mod and some of the other ones look ok and the price with tire is ok just wondering how much they weigh

if you wantsome 15's i would go with the konig helium wheels ... they are clean 8 spokes and they come in hyper silver, flat black, and bronze ... and the best part is they only weigh 10.6 lbs a piece ... they are 90 dollars a wheel is the cheapest i have ever seen them

I don't know. I think I like the way my stock rims the way they are now too much to justify dropping the money on a set. Seems, like money would be better spent on a set of cams or soemthing since what I've got looks nice. I'll probably do a front lip and that's it for appearance.

Don't know. Skunk 2 look good, but I'll probably ask SSR for some advice when the time comes. I won't be doing anything crazy just some good n/a cams that don't require valvetrain upgrades. I would love to do an itb setup, but have a lot of research to do before I get into that.

when i go to do my engine after i get the exterior and suspension fixed from the wreck i will be getting just cams and rods and everything just to make the car run better. i am not really looking to blow anyone away with my accord.

Archived