Carbon or Plastic

DASOL95

Hey just wanted to get an Idea what would be better a carbon fiber hood or a Fiberglass hood. My 95 si hood is just beat to hell and want to get it replaced or painted like the looks of a carbon fiber hood, but have seen some fiber glass hoods that look nice and cost a little better.

Just a thought

I like the carbon fiber look better where is the best place to get one also which one. I like seibon and Vis is there anyother modification needed for the hood to install it or is it something I can do on my own.

i hate the carbon fiber hoods with like 25 vents and scoops everywhere ... either have a hood or don't ... all the holes gets rediculous .. not mention looks like crap bleh

Don't get one off ebay unless it's a VIS, and then you might was well just order it from VIS. VIS is the only company I've had experience with and I have always had good luck and their quality and fitment was always good with the stuff I had.

Hey its all the same to me I think I will go with the carbon right now stuck between seibon or Vis has anyone seen the other side of these hoods wanted to know if they have like a water duct on the evo style or vader style hoods.

yea I haven't deciede yet weather to go oem or evo or something. I kind of like the sleeper look. But at the same time I want it to get noticed. I don't know I am waiting to get a price quote on a both from a guy who knows a guy who... well you know. But any way with the vis style I saw on one of the ads where it showed water ducts. I just didn' want to get water on the engine with the other style.

Archived