upper pillow ball mounts

shanehonda

I just put new tein springs in new strust but, when we put is all together the way we took it apart I lowered the car and look at all of them when done and the middle of the struts were sticking up and I could not close my hood so I ordered up tein after market pillow ball mounts please help it is in a 92 civic hb

hmm, and why did you buy pillowball mounts ... my struts sit just fine ... my hood closes, are you sure you completed the job correctly ?

I am pretty sure I switched everything from my coilovers and did the same for the lowering springs, I dont know but I want to know if anyone knows thanx for trying

• 2 weeks later...
I am pretty sure I switched everything from my coilovers and did the same for the lowering springs, I dont know but I want to know if anyone knows thanx for trying

my first time with struts and coilovers i did the same thing...where the strut mounts to the body gets a washer under it and then one over it IM me on aim if you need more help...outlawxedge

my first time with struts and coilovers i did the same thing...where the strut mounts to the body gets a washer under it and then one over it IM me on aim if you need more help...outlawxedge

thanx for the help I will try to get a pic and show you thanks. by the way what did you end up doing to solve it.

Archived