a/c problems

acourt

b4 taking crx si to shop a/c would blow cold for 10 minutes or so then would blow warm. this problem was consistant for a year or so ,car is not daily driven so finally upon taking to shop ,which i trust and have used b4,they determined the compressor was not receiving a signal(ground) from ecu. shop had ecu rebuilt and reinstalled to no avail. they did not charge me for this and even diagnosed that every thing else was ok but they gave up on what the problem could be so far . any ideas out there? Also the compressor must have been geting some kind of proper signal from ecu as ac did work for the first 10 minutes, NOw it does not blow cold at all.thanks

thanks for the reply,as a matter of fact i was reading the factory manual trying to figure out this problem b4 i took the car to thr shop and thought it may very well be the thermostat, i will suggest this to my shop. they cant be perfect everytime and maybe this is the problem. thanks

Archived