Piece of f'ing hurricane shit

Trepid

So yeah, I have been all excited for the past 4 weeks because I get to go to miami on saturday for the Dolphins v. KC game... this would be the first dolphins game I get to attend but it looks like nature is gonna deal me another anal probe... Some stupid hurricane is supposed to be dead over miami at the time my flight is supposed to land. %)$(*^)@%*&@#$^*(!&@(%&^!#%*@Y#&$)(%*&@)*(^%*(&@#$^*(@^#%*(&@%#^$#(@^*&$^*&@^$&@^%$!#@*$%!(@&^

map_tropprjpath24_ltst_5nhato_enus_600x405.jpg

Just like the last tickets I bought I am going to be unable to attend this game if this hurricane follows this path. Last time it was a fire by san diego and now a hurricane in FL... I'm so sad... :( :( :(

7 days but that's only if my flight isn't canceled... from the looks of things the hurricane's eye is going to be over NMB right about the exact time my fligh is supposed to touch down... If I do come out we can hook up and grab a drink in the Grove or something, but I don't know what the story is going to be like right now

yeah, we'll definately have to meet up... I think I'm changing my tickets to get there early... I must be a hardcore fan if I'm willing to jump in front of the worst hurricane in recorded history just to make sure that I'm there for the game when it happens

yeah, it hit category 5 with wind of 175 mph and pressure of 900 mb

Hurricane Gilbert of 1988 was a Category Five hurricane at peak intensity and is the strongest Atlantic tropical cyclone on record with a minimum pressure of 888 mb

so now this one is officially the worst... on the phone now with Delta trying to get my flight changed to friday since I don't think a plane will be landing anywhere near there on saturday

Archived