guess what

93ZCivic

i finally got a turbo for my car--<ZCcivic>--its pretty good, i only paid 1,000 bucks for it. its a garret turbo with all the good stuff....i just cant figure out how to hook up the turbo timer..and the shop wants almost 300 to do it.. if any of you know a site or can just give me a quick hint id ?apreciate? it :-"

what kind of tt is it? i hooked mine up in my old sol but i forgot what wires you attach them to. i know there is a wire that you attach to your ebrake so if someone tries driving off n put the ebrake down it shuts off. there is also one wire that goes to your speedo but i didnt hook that one up. there is a ground wire and a wire that goes to a power source, which u use one of those tools that you touch the wires to see if they have power ( i forgot the name) and the light only turns on when the key is in the second spot of the ignition.

300 dollars for a turbo timer install is insane. you might be able to find some directions on the website of the kind of tt you have. but its not hard at all. it should take you like a half hour. it took me longer bc i did it in the pitch black (dont ask).

Archived