del sol targa top

blackdelsol

no mine is basically black .... it is not film tint ... it is baked inside the two pieces of glass when its put together .... and then i tinted it (with film) when i did my windows ... it is sweet ... not annoying at all ... i can look up and see everything ... total steal ... take a look at the sig ... i think thats decent for 2000 bucks .. what ya think ?

have you ever sat in a del sol? i think you'd be surprised. I find that mine has excellent space for a 2 seater, expecially in leg room. btw solleshonda- what model do you have? $2000 is what you'd expect to pay for one w/ damage and a crapy interior. It is a total steal.

i have the SOHC S model ... with 75,000 miles when i picked it up .. its been babied and ready for the motor swap ... i just finished with the suspension and she is all ready for some power ... i wanted the suspension to be near complete so that when i start putting money in the engine, the chassis will respond well .... just thought i would do it differently ... car handles like a dream now 8)

haha, your funny ... but its decently quick for what it is .. the suspension set up is nice and affordable ... i would love to swap n k20 or something of that nature .. but money limits that ... so probably b16a or gsr if i can find the right price ... but yeah definitely need a swap

right now i have tanabe dress-up form lowering springs, tokico blues, omnipower front camber kit, ingalls rear camber kit, megan racing lower control arms, dc sports rear lower tie bar, and front/rear upper strut tower brace ... eventually i may go coilover ... but for now i can enjoy this because it is just a daily driver ... like a hobby car

Archived