ping soundd

k so basically im the biggest noob here but Lol... ive noticed that some tuner cars have this sorta ping whistle sound when they shift.. im just wondering what it is nd why... i saw ricer nissan today like this... its also on the like first fast and the furious Lol.. i think it has something to do with forced induction...maybe :crazy:

if you have seen the fast and the furious you will also notice that in that scene where the eclipse makes that sound (when he tops his car out) ... he also shifts through like 8 gears, and goes from second to second again and then to third or something ... i just thought it was funny .. i have seen the movie soo many times we have it on our demo's at work all the time .... over and over

what a bad movie. the first time i saw it i was like, cool cars. the more you watch it the more you find the fakeness in every scene. the second one really pisses me off. who jumps a bridge at 150 and doesnt fawk up anything on their car? come on...

n who uses a lancer and an eclipse as the main cars?

anyways...

its a blow off valve. which imho makes it NON rice. unless he had some crazy ass graphics and huge aluminum spoiler on it.

and yes, it releases the pressure on the turbo.

what a bad movie. the first time i saw it i was like, cool cars. the more you watch it the more you find the fakeness in every scene. the second one really pisses me off. who jumps a bridge at 150 and doesnt fawk up anything on their car? come on...

n who uses a lancer and an eclipse as the main cars?

+1

i think i was in 7th grade when the first one came out. now i know about cars, the plots are so stupid. its nice to see cars tho. but why trash the skyline in the first 10 minutes???

i love in the first one, he blows his motor, so his passenger floor panel falls out...makes sense

and in the second one, when he gets into his skyline, blue underbodys turn on. then when he closes his door, they magically turn on again.

did you also notice how in the first one, when his floor panel flew off, when vin diesel was running from the po-po he came and picked him up, but when vin diesel jumped in, miraculously the floor plate was back in there and the motor was working jsut fine ... wow ... weird :crazy:

i love that movie.. especially hector's civic hatch and the 3 civics that take over semi trucks.

i always wanted a hatch like that since i saw the movie.. and still do.

whast crazy is that that one kid jessie in the jetta races an s2k and brian says he has 100,000 under the hood of the s2k. i thoght that was crazy because the only way to get 100k into a s2k is get a c32a twin turbo and some other expensive ass parts. and then when they do race he smashes n2o in 3rd gear when n20 is usually used in 5th gear with a decent amount of room to go.. i just thought that was so stupid. then he runs away.

i always wanted a jetta too.

i wanted every kinda car on that movie.. now i just want a prelude and a crv instead of the accord and the accord.

haha yeah i noticed the engine, but forget about the floor panel, thats great. and in the second one, i wish i could smash through a gate and still have my front bumper be perfect. if you watch closely, you can see it get smashed up, but its perfect in the next shot, oh well, its hollywood

Archived