Got a Job...

MeAndMyHonda

I just had my second interview with Honda yesterday... I should be starting on monday next week... they didn't have very many positions available so i'm only working part time mon-thurs. So chances are i'm going to be looking for a second job so that i can afford to move out... But it's a start and as soon as a better position opens up in like a month or 2 he said, i'll be going full time... Still haven't been told how much i'm going to be paid yet... Finally feels good to be out a college and workin... I'm currently in the search right now for a car... i think my friend might be selling his 93 Hatch so hopefully i can pick that up and start modding...

bestbuy has badass perks for employees, ifyou get the job, you gotta hook me up w/ some discounted merchendise.

Oh man, the discounts are crazy. My friend who works there got $150 subs for $50

Archived