NHRA Fall Nat'ls Pics (NJ)

CRG7

glasstop conversion is complete, aside from having the seals put in. that will be done when i get the time to have the guy come (windshield will need to be put back in also)... been too busy to get anything done lately. i finally had to sit down the other day and make a list of what i need for it still as far as aftermarket parts. the car will be ready for the 2006 NE event season though. and no, i won't be racing it, i'll be too busy babying it. i'd hate to have something happen to a piece of glass that is pretty much impossible to obtain.:-/

i'll post up pics of it again after it's painted, which will probably be in a couple of months... whenever time permits really. need to finish up a few things on it before then though.

there's nothing wrong with the bumper cover lining up with the headlights. the rad support needs a hair more adjustment to make it line up to close properly

Archived