What Happened to HondaForum?

yuenlester

the board was upgraded from invision 1.2 or 1.3 to 2.1. an upgrade can usually cause a day's worth of downtime, but it looks like drew either ran into some problems with the upgrade, or just didn't have a days worth of time to finish it all at once

Is it worth it? I'd say yes. I highly doubt they upgraded because of how it looks. I'm sure this newer version has many benefits when it comes to managing the boards. So, from the admin's view, I'd say it's worth it to him or he wouldn't have done it. Since the admin is what makes this place run, if he's happy, I'm happy.

Hey I like it, looks nice and i like the fast replys and quick fixes when it comes to edits...but yea it looks weird, a different color for the whole thing would of looked nice...like a RED or a BLACk...or RED & BLack but hey its all good, im just they are back up and running

I haven't been on here since late August and the new version looks alright. I am sure the new look will grow on us all. But I was confused at first glance especially since it asked for my email address to log in.

?..mines is always logged on wen i jump onthe site

Now when I log on its good to go but you used to enter your screenname. I forgot which email I used when I signed up. Got one with my ISP, one at work, yahoo for fantasy sports and hotmail for all other bs.

it will automatically have you logged in if when you start typing the website on your computer and it lists things that are close that you have been to recently, click that, and you should be logged in ...at least that is how it works on my computer

Archived