what size turbo?

since i built my bottom end, i think im giong to sell the blower, and go turbo now... just want some input on what size turbo i should do for my h22 im looking to hit around 350whp and run about 15psi until i build my top end. any input is appreciated.

Bit big for someone who's goal is 350 whp....and expensive. Probably go with a T3/T04 hybrid and get the trim and A/R dialed in for your car. GT32 would probably work well too if you want to spend a bit more. You won't gain much by putting a race turbo on your car compared to what you'll spend.

Big, not for a 2.2L.

He will want more power when he is done.

yeah...not for a 2.2L....pushing for 600+ hp. Nice to have but at well over $1000 it's hard to justify. Can get a nicely optioned hybrid for less than half the cost that will support his goal and then some. Best thing to do is start looking at compressor maps and call up companies that make turbo sytems and see what they have to offer as far as advice.

Archived