where the hell is dragongyrl?

Humphries

if she does come back, she'll register with a new name... but with the post count, i'm not sure if she'd even do that. we had this problem with her before. she left for whatever ridiculous reason, came back with a new s/n and pretended not to be the same person.

I know shes out there reading this.

You said I put you down and made fun of you. I sent you an email asking you to copy and paste where I put you down or embarassed you. You failed to do so and I have not heard from you since then. I have never put you down or bashed you in anyway...at all. I just hate it when people put words in my mouth and can't back it up with proof. I never made you leave, you chose to leave yourself. If you do decide to come back I'd be happy if you did but if not, good luck with whatever you do.

• 2 weeks later...

What the hell?!?! theres HF drama now....cmon guys i havent really been in the loop of things lately cause of my schedule, but yea what happen? Dragongryl well shes a really big member of HF.com so what happen? :o

Well this is just some back in middle school type of crap, really, yall know how SSR is, he's not going to change unless he gets a gurl (LoL j/k) anyway yea he will always be that way and for Dragongryl to take it to heart is odd, she seems to be sucha laid back girl and dont take crap from anyone...but i guess every 1 has their breaking point....you guys should just make Amense, SSR just say sorry and Dragongryl dont be stubborn if someone is tryin to apologize...you've helped alot of people on this board, I would hate for you to leave because of some school kid shtuff.:thumbsup:

Archived