Got a question bout hardtop roof of my del sol

EcuaNando15

I got a white 95 del sol itz great just had a problem a month ago, my father borrowed my car, and forgot to lock the top, on the highway the top flew off :( luckily nothing happend except for the fact the top is f'd up real bad so i've been driving the car without the top and only on sunny dayz. i just got an offer for a top but itz a 93 del sol, i don't really know if they're different or not...

my question is

Can i still fit the removable top of a 93 del sol into my 95 del sol?

to 97accordjdm------------ like what blackdelsol said "own a delsol vtec.enjoy, they're fun" (more so if it is a transtop) mtm if you do test drive how about a test drive report? and more so if you can include pics of that car.

I disagree that a transtop would be more fun. The 10 hp more you have over USDM is not going to compensate for the weight difference of the transtop. I agree that you will look cooler using transtop instead of manual, but actual driving, I doubt it would be as much fun.

hi blackdelsol!!! ....... I was feeling VERY bored so check past postings on this Forum and found you posted a pic of a red delsol way back on 7th July 2004 @ 9.47pm. It was a transtop!! Details of that car pls and got any more nice pics of that red delsol transtop????pls post. :D:D w00t

hi yuenlester. no, unfortunately its not a transtop. 1997 del Sol s model. Enkei RF1 16" wheels. I sold it to a friend, and 3 weeks ago he got T-boned. The cars in really bad shape, maybe totaled, not sure yet. I almost cried. we have so many sols in this town, I've never seen a town like it. we have about 11,000 people, and there are 10 del Sols in town! 4 red, 3 black, 2 blue, 1 green.

hi Blackdelsol! Yar I know what you mean must have been heartbreaking to see/know that ones former loved so badly treated to a point of being totaled!!!. Know what in my country I am told there are only 10 units of delsol (and in my state I drive THE ONLY unit) so you can see I really am devoid of exchanging news,experiences and information on delsol.

Archived