Test drove '06 Civic

CivicEX

Silvia if you have nothing beneficail to add to this then just observe. NOw Accord....can you explain to me why it is you don't like the upgrades on the car at literally no charge. Aside of it's looks. There are only a few european cars that are in America. Those being...Mercedes, BMW, Porsche, VW-Audi. Only because they are from a European community. Most people would concider the New Dodge Magnum and Charger to be American. NOT AT ALL....The car is ownwed by Mercedes, built in Canada, and the engine is assembled in Mexico....so it is hard to say what a car is, Domestic, Euro..Jap...SWED...the honda was desined in the USA and Japan and there weee no european entities involved. Ok, I think I have said enought for now....Accord your turn. . That last post made so sense, why are we dumb?

SSR,

Just out of curiosity, why would you pay 3 thousand or so more for an Acura when the Civic comes with similar options for a much lower price? The fact that it is an economy car does not it anyway mean it needs to be a can on wheels. IF THAT'S the case you would be better off to buy a Chevy Aveo. THAT is an economy car. I would never place the Civic and Aveo in the same catagory. I just don't understand the justification here that since the civic is an "economy car" to use your words, it should be stripped and have nothing contemporary about it. Accord, I was expecting more debate from you...I'm disapointed :(

it was a joke sorry to get your panties in a twist.:thumbsup:

and since i do have things beneficial to the topic. the 06 civic was givin "european" styling which means they dont just throw crapty as plastic into the cabin, they actually try to make it look *gasp* appealing! that being said its still ugly and overpriced, most people would be better off saving their money. but EX you should definetly go buy one as soon as possible and just to complete the whole euro theme put those bad ass euro taillights on it! :thumbsup:

Archived