Where are you from

CivicEX

Choose major sity and then responde with your own home town if you'd like.  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Choose major sity and then responde with your own home town if you'd like.

• New YorkBostonPhillyDetroitGreen BayChicagoMiami
    • DallasOklahoma CitySt. LouisTwin CitiesBoulderTempeSan DieoLas VegasL.A.SeattlePortlandor name your own major city since I didn't get most :)

its ugly and stupid.. should be 2 door and 2009 is a long way away.

family man needs to go through a normal midlife crisis like all the other men out there and get a corvette.. thats how you get all the corvettes sold at the dealerships.

Actually Accord, (if I can ask you name?) YOu have some points. 2009 SEEMS like a long time away but it will be here soon. I'm not going to get into the whole personal opinion thing here so that's that. Look how about this...what Is Acura going to do for an NSX replacement? The S2000 needs an update too I'd say.

im from ocean park, washington. its near long beach where they have the kite festivals and the longest open beach in the world, i think thats what it was. some of you washington people might know where that is. now i live in gaston, oregon next to forest grove where they......do nothing........:-"

Archived